Arrow slip-on help

Freddie

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had bought the arrow exhaust but only the slip on, not the full system. I was wondering how you would install it, would it be the same as the M4?

lee1980

Reaction score
I dont have my MT-09 yet but I am pretty sure you need the arrow headers/collectors to fit the slip on can. As original system is all one piece!
Arrow sell them separately so you can choose your slip on type/style.

I guess you could if able to, use stock headers and fabricate connection to arrow can but then dont have stock to put back on.

flipper

Reaction score
Like all the mt09 slipons you have to cut the silencer off the stock headers to fit it.

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had bought the arrow exhaust but only the slip on, not the full system. I was wondering how you would install it, would it be the same as the M4?
I know cost is a big factor.... But would it be better for full arrows system... Rather than butcher your stock system..

Banksy

Reaction score
I've got the arrow system fitted... the M4 has a link pipe to mate with your cut headers... arrow can just comes to fit their own down pipes so need them to fit their can..

flipper

Reaction score
I've got the arrow system fitted... the M4 has a link pipe to mate with your cut headers... arrow can just comes to fit their own down pipes so need them to fit their can..
Do Arrow also sell a slip on?

Last edited:

Deep Armour Swede

Reaction score
I have now order Arrow Thunder Dark Aluminium complete exhaust from italy, 745€ including shipping!

Freddie

Reaction score
Thanks for all the posts, do you reckon you could get the link pipe from the M4 exhaust? Yeah cost is an annoying factor, might just have to save up....