As most if not all of you are Guys do any of your partners ride

bumpyride

Reaction score
Hi would be interested to know if you partner rides if so what bike do they ride ?

There has been an increase of new and returning riders here in QLD and nice to see a few females amongst them. Its also good to see the rise in rider respect it wasnt great before compared to the UK. Didnt matter what you rode there was always a nod or wave or something. I miss those days :( but like i say its getting better, thank god for naked and sports bike riders here. As we have a huge bikie presence its nice to get the odd nod from one of them. Most of us are out for the same reason. Great bikes, great weather and great roads all with a great big smile. :)

LewFZ1

Reaction score
Hi Bumpyride, this forum is quiet sometimes try this link on facebook , a lot of the same people here use this as well, Yamaha Full Range MT Owners Group

davie

Reaction score
Not as much as she used to, but we have been married 30 years now, so I suppose it has to be expected.

bumpyride

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up LEWFZ1, not on facebook but will have a look if you can give me the link cheers.
Also made the mistake of putting this on general discussion and not the bar oops :rolleyes:

Hey Dave sad to here your wifes not riding as much. My husband says if i didnt ride he wouldnt ride that much he passed his test because of me and gave up his love of fishing in europe. hes glad he did and so am i.

LewFZ1

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up LEWFZ1, not on facebook but will have a look if you can give me the link cheers.
Also made the mistake of putting this on general discussion and not the bar oops :rolleyes:

Hey Dave sad to here your wifes not riding as much. My husband says if i didnt ride he wouldnt ride that much he passed his test because of me and gave up his love of fishing in europe. hes glad he did and so am i.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/344250572418277/?ref=bookmarks there you go Bumpy