Aussie ECU part number

stunva

Reaction score
I never noticed the Australian section on this forum.. Hi from Perth!
I have a Racing Blue for around 6weeks now and had the ECU flashed a week ago.
It changed the bike, its unfortunate that it is so expensive compared to Stoltec but I strongly recommend everyone gets the ECU Flashed!

Also found the DIAG menu yesterday, altered CO to 14 and the bike feels better than i could of dreamed.
What exhaust system are you running ?

railwarf

Reaction score
Whats with all the people from perth?
Any melbounre ppl had ecu flashed locally yet?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

sporti

Reaction score
It's irrespective where you are located, the data used to flash the ECU is the same.

Read what's already been put up regarding the improvements & this is what you can expect for your bike.

Schultzy

Reaction score
Mines sitting in Darrens hands right now [MENTION=313]sporti[/MENTION] - should have it back Thursday. Pretty pumped to get it back!

[MENTION=439]mistercomputer[/MENTION] and [MENTION=457]railwarf[/MENTION] - I dont think anyone from over east has found a shop that can flash the bike yet which is why people are sending them over here. [MENTION=313]sporti[/MENTION] had to do a lot of digging and was lucky to find one.

sporti

Reaction score
Mines sitting in Darrens hands right now [MENTION=313]sporti[/MENTION] - should have it back Thursday. Pretty pumped to get it back!

[MENTION=439]mistercomputer[/MENTION] and [MENTION=457]railwarf[/MENTION] - I dont think anyone from over east has found a shop that can flash the bike yet which is why people are sending them over here. [MENTION=313]sporti[/MENTION] had to do a lot of digging and was lucky to find one.
I'll be extremely interested in how this works with your mods mate.

I'm picking my bike up from the repairs today, so possibly a weekend run! Let me know if you're keen :)

OT - there was a bit of messing around to find someone who could offer a quality product, it was just lucky someone already had this in development by the time I found them :)

Schultzy

Reaction score
I'll be extremely interested in how this works with your mods mate.

I'm picking my bike up from the repairs today, so possibly a weekend run! Let me know if you're keen :)

OT - there was a bit of messing around to find someone who could offer a quality product, it was just lucky someone already had this in development by the time I found them :)
Yep - definately keen for a weekend run, Ill need to give the flash a good test ride!

watto

Reaction score
Mine is due back soon will give it a fang on Sunday and report back.

Has taken a while to return ......nothing to do with ECUWest their service has been excellent, just my Mrs sent it ordinary post (risky) and it has taken longer to reach ECUWest

Schultzy

Reaction score
Mine is due back soon will give it a fang on Sunday and report back.

Has taken a while to return ......nothing to do with ECUWest their service has been excellent, just my Mrs sent it ordinary post (risky) and it has taken longer to reach ECUWest
I sent mine by express but even thats risky - you get partial tracking but no insurance etc and given your ECU is worth a pretty penny its not ideal.

Schultzy

Reaction score
Yeah! I looked at that site a month or two ago when I was looking for a fuel controller and they didnt have it. If you can modify your fuel maps with the kit it might mean you dont need an FC [MENTION=313]sporti[/MENTION]?

On another note - ECU is in and installed! With my limited 10 minute blaat on a saturated road I can already tell the difference.

Decel was one of the last big problems I had left and was really noticiable with an aftermarket pipe. The flash has smoothed out decel and has gotten rid of that on/off injection at 4k on decel which is a god send for me.
I havent been able to test the rest out given the weather here but if its ok tomorow night I might take it for a quick spin - lets hope the weather is ok on the weekend hey!

The pipe sounds even better now - decel and shifting makes this really nice light burble and feels sweet!

watto

Reaction score
Fitted my ECU back on the bike today, went straight to A mode and kept it there for the whole ride approx 50k's with some twisty country road followed by a stint on the freeway and then some start stop traffic.
There is a marked difference with a more usable throttle control and not the delay and then big hit of power. Coming out of corners I can now ease in the power on the exit. Start stop traffic in A mode is not a problem either.
The throttle is now more predictable and precise and usable

I would recommend this mod as I feel this is how the bike should have been straight out the factory. This bike just gets better the more I ride it. Can see down the track that the suspension will need some work though.

Thanks to sporti for doing the ground work also ECUWest for their excellent service ;)

Last edited:

sporti

Reaction score
I can confirm that the ECUnleashed flash removes the speed limiter.

If the US site is correct & the top speed is 132mph, which is 212kph, it's definitely no longer there.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can confirm that the ECUnleashed flash removes the speed limiter.

If the US site is correct & the top speed is 132mph, which is 212kph, it's definitely no longer there.
Mine does 146 and it's not flashed... Don't waste ur money peeps lol

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

sporti

Reaction score
Mine does 146 and it's not flashed... Don't waste ur money peeps lol

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!
That's 234 nice!

Now keep heading north by around 15% and you're getting close to the mark.