Australian in Japan

bob in japan

Reaction score
mt 1st day 2.jpgkyosuke and mt 1st day.jpgHi everyone .
A quick introduction .
Just got my new Tracer yesterday . Previous bikes here in Japan include 2 Honda Blackbirds ,Sportster and Suzuiki Intruder.
Had my first real ride today on some pretty hairy twisties.Very different to the Blackbird but am looking forward to getting to know what the bike can and can't do as well as what I can and can't !
Will post some photos soon .
There are quite a lot of MT 09s here .
I'm not so good with technical advice but I am looking forward to sharing ideas and solutions for our bikes.
You can see from the photos that there are a lot of mountains so lots of good rides .Some sections incredibly smooth and others not so good.
thanks Bob H

Last edited:

boro

Reaction score
View attachment 3238View attachment 3239Hi everyone .
A quick introduction .
Just got my new Tracer yesterday . Previous bikes here in Japan include 2 Honda Blackbirds ,Sportster and Suzuiki Intruder.
Had my first real ride today on some pretty hairy twisties.Very different to the Blackbird but am looking forward to getting to know what the bike can and can't do as well as what I can and can't !
Will post some photos soon .
There are quite a lot of MT 09s here .
I'm not so good with technical advice but I am looking forward to sharing ideas and solutions for our bikes.
You can see from the photos that there are a lot of mountains so lots of good rides .Some sections incredibly smooth and others not so good.
thanks Bob H
Given those roads I'd go with the suspension as a first step.....Enjoy