Belly Pan

D

Deleted member 1350

I have only had my Tracer for a bout a week now - and living on a gravel road means the the header pipes and sump get sand blasted every time I ride the bike.

I have had a look around the Web and found a few possible belly pans/protectors that may (or may not) provide the protection I am after.

Does anyone have any experience with:

Powebronze Belly Pan - This does not look like it will stop the crap from getting to the headers or sump

Pyramid Plastics Belly Pan

Hepco-Becker Sump Spoiler

Or if someone has a better option I would love to hear it.

Regards,

Ken

RichardPB

Reaction score
Hello Ken,

I saw your post when I was looking at posts in the MT-09 Tracer section and wanted to reply to your comment about our belly pan.

Powerbronze have sold a large number of belly pans for both the MT-09 and the MT-09 Tracer since their introduction in our range. We have had no reports that the belly pans do not protect the bikes lower components.

All the best,
Richard (Powerbronze)

D

Deleted member 1350

Thanks Richard.

From the photo on your web site it looked to me that it still very open at the front and would allow the dirt and grit to still sandblast the pipes - maybe just the angle of the photo.

BTW for what it is worth I think your offering is the best looking of all the options I have seen.

Regards,

Ken

carsicchris

Reaction score
Hey up mate I brought a puig belly pan and a pb fender extender they work fine in keeping things clean hope this helps.