Blackpool newb

stevierst

Reaction score
Greetings guys, another sort of newbie here from sunny Blackpool. An Engineer by trade, but employed elsewhere for now. Not got an MT yet, but one is definitely in the pipeline.

I've test ridden the MT09 three times now, the tracer 900 and 700, also the XSR900.
The MT turns me into an absolute hooligan, the tracers ain't right for me, but the XSR.......... Now that's me!
I've never ridden a bike so well as the XSR, and I've had all sorts over the last two decades. 2 x R1's, gen 1 & 2 Fazer thousands, a multitude of sports 600's, trailies and nakeds! On my return from test ride of the XSR, I had to sit down and gather myself for a while, it left me almost speechless!!

I was offered a deal I shouldn't have refused at Raceways in Fleetwood against my tuned up Tiger1050. Only trouble Is that I need the Tiger for my Morocco trip next year!! Gutted!

I'll be watching from the sidelines for now, and gathering info about what's best for the bike, tuning and tweaking right up to the point where I actually buy one ?
Cheers guys!