Bye Bye all

Longhair21

Reaction score
Hi all
It has been fun but after nearly 3 years it's time for a change. I still think the MT09 is a cracking machine and probably the best value for money bike on the market at the moment. Ok it had a couple of minor issues but these were overstated by certain members of the motorcycle press, my MT is still on the original fuel map. I have not posted often but I have enjoyed reading about what other owners were doing to their bikes.
I'd like to say thank you to Triple Trouble for all his work in making this forum informative and entertaining. Well done sir and I hope you have made a full recovery from that nasty off you had earlier in the year.
So see you and have fun you crazy kids :)
Regards
John (Longhair21)

Yam MT 09

Reaction score
are you getting another bike ? MT 10 ???? eh eh :)

Longhair21

Reaction score
I'm hoping to get a demo on an MT10 this weekend but I'm still not sure about the styling. There is just too much going on for my taste.

motorcycleboy

Reaction score
Lagonisi Athens Greece, 37,5km from the city cente
I could change my 09 only for something like new TENERE 700 (mt-07 engine, usd forks, 21"-18" wheels)...
After 30K km the 850cc triple is still "too much" for me and i use more of the 80% of its performance very rarely.
My dealer told me to test-ride the MT-10 but i denied as it's not a bike that suits my everyday commuting..
"i'll be waiting until you ask me to ride the new Tenere 700" i responded..

Good luck John in whatever you do!