CO Eliminator kit anyone ?

CT/

Reaction score
My mates just ordered 1 off eBay for is 09 , just wondered if anyone is using 1 and what your thoughts were ?

misscrabstick

Reaction score
I assume you mean a O2 sensor eliminator kit, he needs to make sure it's electronic and not just a blanking plug and a dummy plug with a few resistors in it, modern ecu's are not fooled by a few resistors, it needs to see proper pulses or it will cop the arse and fault light the dash.

CT/

Reaction score
Cheers miss c,,,, I'll pass that on,,, their on eBay for £15

marksim

Reaction score
As Miss crabstick says and just to add it could also put the bike into limp mode and not allow it to rev past 7000rpm in any gear.
When Simons flash is able to turn the 02 off it maybe ok then just to remove the lamba sensor completely and just blank off the exhaust
Someone who knows alot more than me will probably confirm this

misscrabstick

Reaction score
That is the plug with two resistors in, noooo electronics in it at all unless two tiny resistors counts as electronics.

CT/

Reaction score
Blazing Peggerz,,,, please respond,,,i repeat,,,, Peggerz, plz respond :cool:

Peggerz

Reaction score
Blazing Peggerz,,,, please respond,,,i repeat,,,, Peggerz, plz respond :cool:
I'm not risking it lol, I'll whip the std O2 sensor back in and book in for a remap pronto these standard MT's just ain't quick enough.

CT/

Reaction score
I'm not risking it lol, I'll whip the std O2 sensor back in and book in for a remap pronto these standard MT's just ain't quick enough.
Lethal Blazin Peggerz, i heard you,d had it restricted to 33bhp due to fillin your Y fronts twice in A MODE ???

CT/

Reaction score
Deadly and I do mean deadly this time ����
I,m at Donny Park for the Rock Fest at the minute m8 but while we,re on the subject of fillin yer pants,, when i get back i,ll show yer how to lose them 4'' inch chicken strips aswell buddy :cool: