Crazy iron butt style rides

Mr. Funtcase

Reaction score
Here's the thing...

Met a retired Londoner on the early morning tunnel crossing heading to Morocco, he was aiming to make Cadiz by the end of the following day after an overnight stop just past Bordeoux, that's a whopping 1327 miles according to maps.

Last year we travelled on the tunnel we met a couple heading out to tour Eastern Europe, their planned itinerary involved covering 1000 miles a day! Not so sure they stuck with that.

My longest single stint so far was just under 550 miles, my arse felt like a block of wood towards the end and i certainly wasn't enjoying the ride.

Let's hear about any crazy long distance riding either you've done or have heard about first hand.

O

owle

Mr. Funtcase, i'm not the most organised type of person, so i have had to do big miles not through choice but because i just can't follow a timetable.

I rode from Northen Spain to Manchester 1060 miles in one hit to get to work. it was not enjoyable, it was torture by the time i got on the M25.

300 miles is really enough for me, not really had a long ride on the Tracer yet.

Shaun64

Reaction score
1060 miles fxxking hell how long did it take?.

Hexme

Reaction score
Mr. Funtcase, i'm not the most organised type of person, so i have had to do big miles not through choice but because i just can't follow a timetable.

I rode from Northen Spain to Manchester 1060 miles in one hit to get to work. it was not enjoyable, it was torture by the time i got on the M25.

300 miles is really enough for me, not really had a long ride on the Tracer yet.
Wow thats some miles... Longest ride I ever did was Portsmouth to Kraków, Poland but that was over 2 days.