Delkevic-just installed

Timbo108

Reaction score
I went for the full system with the 8" carbon can. Quick shipping and well packed, Gotta say, nice clean welds and great fit for the money. Directions could have better regarding where and how to install the bracket. Fired it up and took a short spin in the cold, sandy roads...yikes. First chance I had to try the quickshifter I installed during winter hibernation. Pipe sounds great, hope to post and video/sound clip when I get a next chance. Bought right from delkevik website
FULL SYSTEM TO FIT FZ-09 (2014-2017) MT-09 (2018-2020) XSR900 (2016-2020) WITH MINI 8" CARBON FIBER ROUND MUFFLER AND STAINLESS STEEL HEADER

So, how do I upload a video???

Last edited:

jerrybike

Reaction score
I went for the full system with the 8" carbon can. Quick shipping and well packed, Gotta say, nice clean welds and great fit for the money. Directions could have better regarding where and how to install the bracket. Fired it up and took a short spin in the cold, sandy roads...yikes. First chance I had to try the quickshifter I installed during winter hibernation. Pipe sounds great, hope to post and video/sound clip when I get a next chance. Bought right from delkevik website
FULL SYSTEM TO FIT FZ-09 (2014-2017) MT-09 (2018-2020) XSR900 (2016-2020) WITH MINI 8" CARBON FIBER ROUND MUFFLER AND STAINLESS STEEL HEADER

So, how do I upload a video???
I dont know just to let you know i fitted a delkevic to my mto7 and it was fab can't wait to hear yours on the o7 if its as good i might follow suite