Designing a Akrapovic ti replacement baffle

dragonclaw

Reaction score
The first one did take longer then i was expecting, surprisingly drilling the mounting hole took the most time and around 4 drill bits being stainless. I don't have a pillar drill you see. However i do know the mounting holes can sometimes be off with these back boxes. I know mine was because i had to drill the screw out and replace it with a socket head to get past the outer shell. Then a mate just took his straight out no problem and that could mean my holes could end up 5mm off. So what I'm debating is to sell the baffle with screw/bolts etc to fit it and leave the drilling of the holes to the buyer because of these differences. Then we know the baffle will fit your exhaust to the tee. I will include instructions of how to do this but it's not too hard, but thats if people want to do this of course. If I was to leave the hole i could have a batch done in less then two weeks. Everyone get back to me with your thoughts :)

Last edited:

NorseWulf

Reaction score
I would be happy to get the baffle without the hole drilled, can allow for variancies in fit that way

Clint Kingston

Reaction score
No hole works for me, its a 10min job to slot the baffle in mark the hole, punch and drill.

dragonclaw

Reaction score
Right if thats the case then i will work out the final costs and post that later today and order material to make up the baffles. Of course all the people who requested one on this post will get first dibs. :)

dragonclaw

Reaction score
Right after crunching the numbers and so on i have come to a price of £23 + 3.50 P&P for UK. I will have to look into prices for sending overseas but i don't see it being a problem so i will PM you people with you shipping separate. You will get the baffle, instructions and all the fixings required for install. You will just need to drill the baffle. Paypal will the easiest method for paying, i also think it gives you a receipt so you have a record that you have paid. I don't know if I'm allowed to stick my paypal email here so i think it might be best to PM me and i will reply back with the info required to pay. It will also allow me to see how many baffles to make and get some time aside to get them all done. I would say i could get them out to people within 2 weeks from payment, might take longer for overseas though.

The people i have on the list for the first batch are:
Lone ranger, Alan Manic,Bmac,Jackal,Engineer 1, Cabby, Fletch, Clint Kingston, Christopher Heddle, Norse Wulf, Micheal D, Clint,Smurf,Cranky.
Nugs Dad and E Joffe i will MP you with your postage costs separate :)

If anyone has any questions just drop me a message :)

loneranger

Reaction score
no hole fine for me also mate. Would be good to get a suitable bolt an nut though as part of the package

dragonclaw

Reaction score
There will be a A2 stainless nut, bolt and washer included with the baffle so all thats required is to drill the hole, fit and enjoy the exhaust note :)

Clint Kingston

Reaction score
Can you give estimate on weight and how many you can ship airmail to Australia (limit is probably ~20kg).

dragonclaw

Reaction score
PM me Cabby also stick your address on it as well so i know were to ship it, then i will pass you my paypal emails. :) As for mount i can ship to Auss i will have to see what they way when i get back home and i can then get back to you Clint :) I have two confirmed orders, if people can get orders to me by tomorrow (Friday night) i will get them turned around in 2 weeks :) I have already ordered the material to make sure i meet that delivery (UK people that is, overseas will be a bit longer for shipping) :)

Cranky

Reaction score
Hello mate

I have Paid by PayPal

Looking forward to testing it