Dunlop's Supplied With My MT are from 2007 !!

crotchrocket

Reaction score
Just got a new set of Michelin PR4's fitted. Ive only done 2 miles on them but the bike feels completely different, in a good way!

Anyway, i bought my old front tyre with me, to sell on eBay and the date stamp is 2707 (27th week in 2007) !!! Yamaha just put whatever sh*t they couldn't sell on it by the looks of things. Who wants to ride around on a fast bike with 7 year old tyres on. Not me!! I'll be talking to my dealer about it.

crotchrocket

Reaction score
No wonder they didn't grip, didn't warm up and wore through so damn quickly. Was like riding around on bloody plastic wheels. Even the tyre guys said they had gone hard.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just got a new set of Michelin PR4's fitted. Ive only done 2 miles on them but the bike feels completely different, in a good way!

Anyway, i bought my old front tyre with me, to sell on eBay and the date stamp is 2707 (27th week in 2007) !!! Yamaha just put whatever sh*t they couldn't sell on it by the looks of things. Who wants to ride around on a fast bike with 7 year old tyres on. Not me!! I'll be talking to my dealer about it.
The PR4's are epic mate aren't they. I love everything about them..!

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

www.facebook.com/spudrees

Last edited:

Stripy

Reaction score
2007?
Was the D214 even produced at that time?
If so, you'd see a lot of small cracks in the walls.
Mine is produced w25 '13ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397670147.525508.jpg

M

MT account

i suppose i ought to look at the tyres on my cbx then cos theyve been on there since man invented the wheel.....

crotchrocket

Reaction score
HHHHMMMMMMMM i 'Might' have f*cked this up…… Not sure I'm reading the right thing lolololololol