DYNO the way to go

TIM80

Reaction score
I previously had my ECU reflashed over two years ago when I fitted my carbon Akra and was very happy with the result.Recently I decided to install a DNA air filter and decided for piece of mine to have the bike tuned with Woolich ECU software and put it on a Dyno. The base Dyno run (stock filter ) showed the bike had a max 119HP but had fueling issues particularly down low (lean). With the DNA filter installed the bike was remapped and I am very happy with the results especially it has transformed the bike down low with more grunt. Max power is now 121.49 HP and Max torque 67.47 ftlbs. A few other changes are A mode now default . Rad fan now turns on at 95 degrees instead of 105. The Oxy sensor is no longer connected .

bumpyride

Reaction score
woolich racing tune

Had the bike in at Procycle slacks creek yesterday, had the bike serviced they added a K&N air filter and did the woolich race tune. The bike is transformed, Can ride in A mode all the time now with out it running rough at slow speeds, They were happy with the results especially as the bike has a stock exhaust and they said it was running rough, max power went from 110.67 to 118.17 and max torque went from 61.15 to 66.42. Rode over 200 klm today and its sooooo sweet now. Thumbs up to the guys at procycle dyno recommend them to anyone. Nice to find somewhere to take the bike even just for a service and they do it properly and give a shit. ;)