Dynojet PCV for FZ-09

marthy

Reaction score
I contacted Dynojet today. They just got the FZ09 and they are working on a prototype as we speak. Might take few months before it get available...

I will keep you posted once I find out more about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Seca Yamaha

Reaction score
When you say they're working on a prototype, does that mean that the software wasn't locked? It will be fun to run it on a dyno and maybe tune those D-modes to not be so jerky...

Twozup

Reaction score
I contacted Dynojet today. They just got the FZ09 and they are working on a prototype as we speak. Might take few months before it get available...

I will keep you posted once I find out more about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
Any news on this yet guys?

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

graeme.doolan

Reaction score
Anyone in Australia get their hands on one yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stunva

Reaction score
I've been talking with them on email and I'm not sure it's going to do a hell of a lot for the bike.

It will not open the throttle bodies 100% in 5th and 6th and will not remove the speed limiter.

If all you want to do is tidy up the fueling than it's probably fine but really we need someone to hack the Aussie ECU so we can fix it properly.

Basil

Reaction score
Anyone in Australia get their hands on one yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, just got mine today,going to fit it tonight with base map from dynojet. Waiting for the carbon akra, then custom map on the dyno.

graeme.doolan

Reaction score
Sweet man keep us posted!! What did it cost?

Doin skids and shooting flames...

Basil

Reaction score
Sweet man keep us posted!! What did it cost?

Doin skids and shooting flames...
Fitted last night, rode to work this morning, and the bike feels so much smoother. I always used to rid in B mode, now its A all the way. I will post pics tonight. Wiil do the final map when i get my carbon akra. The price was $375 from motomummy. The kit also includes the o2 optimiser.

braedan

Reaction score
Still waiting on mine to come from america. Where did you order yours from? I ordered from morepowerracing.com .. but still waiting (ordered like 3 weeks ago) ... Can i ask what the purpose is of taking the snorkel off the airbox cover? How long did the installment take? Do you have to take the airbox completely off to install?

Basil

Reaction score
I took the snorkel off to help it breath, have done to all my bikes. It helps the speed of the air. When hooking up a vacume gauge to the air box , and rev the engine, the guage should read nothing, then you know you have no intake restriction. I ordered mine from the states , from motomummy. Yes the complete air box has to come off. I took about 1 and a half hours to install, but can be done quicker.

Basil

Reaction score
I dont know about the warranty, and not yet for the autotune. Going to concentrate on the carbon akra for now. If cash was no problem, for sure.lol

Chuck

Reaction score
Hmmm... motomummy got PCV on special for US$285.
is there any point of one of these with stock exhaust???

Last edited:

braedan

Reaction score
just found out why mine is taking so long to get here.. back order ... been a month waiting so far!!

on a similar topic, has anyone had good or bad experiences with the Dynojet quickshifter? I'm considering ordering one