Ecu flash Norfolk UK

Gundam-ASW-G-08

Reaction score
Hello,

I have just joined the forums and purchased my 2018 MT09 last year from Tinklers....big thanks to all the team. This year I am planning to put the Akra titanium exhaust on. My question is can any of you guys recommend someone or had any experience using any companies from this area that will dyno run, flash the ECU and do a good job of it?

I'll probably be running it with the baffle in but cut down to get that sweet spot for noise.

any information is greatly appreciated.

Ride safe.

stevecbr

Reaction score
Hi & welcome. I'm from Wymondham and got my 2013 MT09 new from Tinklers 7 years ago. Mine is still on the original map, but I have modified my original exhaust.
The nearest tuning place around here is Track Electronics at Rackheath. I havent personally used them, but I know people who have and have only heard good things about them
https://www.trackelectronics.co.uk/

D

Deleted member 4068

Hi Gundam & Welcome. I also got my 2019 MT 09 SP from Tinklers. IT came with the Full Akrapovic system already fitted by them. I did ask if it had been set up on the dyno for this. Their answer is yes as it was fitted by them from new. ( Original System supplied with bike ) But strangely they would not reveal who they had used. I would have presumed that they would have their own Dyno. But maybe not.
Bike runs a treat though. And not much help answering your question, but maybe worth giving them a call to see who they recommend.