Ecu flash

Colin Briffett

Reaction score
Hi just registered tonight! Got mt 09 brand new this may and love it! Best fun bike I've had for some year's! Anyway am interested in getting ecu flashed. Have read on here a certain popular person called triple trouble can sort this out for me?! Don't wanna send ecu in post don't trust that! Would rather take it off and travel to wherever tt is based to get it flashed?

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
Then you need to head towards Newbury, Berkshire I believe, Colin. You'll be in good hands if any if the dozens of positive reviews are concerned. I'll be there soon enough too. Oh, and welcome to the forum :D

fizzy

Reaction score
Hi just registered tonight! Got mt 09 brand new this may and love it! Best fun bike I've had for some year's! Anyway am interested in getting ecu flashed. Have read on here a certain popular person called triple trouble can sort this out for me?! Don't wanna send ecu in post don't trust that! Would rather take it off and travel to wherever tt is based to get it flashed?
Welcome mate, getting the mt flashed is definitely the best mod you can do, you won't regret it, TT and Simon will look after you top blokes

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. We can certainly sort out a flash for you. Were situated in Newbury Berkshire. You can find S-Tec Performance in the dealer section if you go here...
https://ftecu.com/

Colin Briffett

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys! Thanks for the info tt. Will certainly have it done but probably be next year now what with nec show and xmas coming up lol! I will take it off myself and come down by car to get it flashed will sort it out when the time comes cheers tt.

Colin Briffett

Reaction score
Err doh! Didn't realise there is a list of dealers found s-tech performances a dress thanks tt!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol no problem bud. As you can see from the dealer list...
We are the sole dealers for Flashtune in the uk (excluding jersey and the Channel Islands)!

Last edited:

Colin Briffett

Reaction score
Hi tt wish I had the money now!? anyway the story of me getting the mt09?! Had gsx1400 before great grunt bike but a bit heavy now for me dodgy back and hip! The wife was going to change her 650 bandit for another cruiser even though bandit was lowered she still wasn't happy with it only when she opened it up lol! She liked the yamaha 950 bolt so we booked demo rides me on the mt09. We must of rode 10mls then both stopped in a lay by looked at each other and we both had Cheshire cat grins so that was it! We went back and then ordered one matte grey mt and one very black 950 bolt cruiser she's happy I'm happy result! My bonus was full ti acropovic screen and crash bobbins. We both went to the Isle of Man on them I couldn't wait to get back and have the acropovic fitted @ 600 miles service it sounds better know I cut the baffle down lol! So getting it flashed will make a fun bike even more fun I'll have some of that!

loneranger

Reaction score
Hi TT So whats the benefit of your flashing service? I have a 2015 MT09 ABS with akra. Seems pretty shit hot already to me. What would I get for upgrading the ECU?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi TT So whats the benefit of your flashing service? I have a 2015 MT09 ABS with akra. Seems pretty shit hot already to me. What would I get for upgrading the ECU?
Flash options are:

• Disable the top speed limiter.
•Disable closed loop.
• Start up mode defaulted to A mode.
• Reduced engine braking (decel cut).
• Alter fan temperature. Set to come on at 96 and off at 91 instead of 104 on and 99 off.
• Turn off the AIS (clean air system). Less popping and banging. If you like the popping then leave this option turned on.
• Have a PCV map loaded direct the the ECU.

Any combination of these options are available.

Treble

Reaction score
Flash options are:

• Disable the top speed limiter.
•Disable closed loop.
• Start up mode defaulted to A mode.
• Reduced engine braking (decel cut).
• Alter fan temperature. Set to come on at 96 and off at 91 instead of 104 on and 99 off.
• Turn off the AIS (clean air system). Less popping and banging. If you like the popping then leave this option turned on.
• Have a PCV map loaded direct the the ECU.

Any combination of these options are available.
What does the disabling of the closed loop do?

Colin Briffett

Reaction score
So tt I've got kevs O2 unit plugged in to alter closed loop. Will I have to take this off again when it's flashed?