ECU Flashing.

Jetty

Reaction score
Hi all - Having followed the recommendations on here, and in particular from TRIPLE TROUBLE, I feel I must further promote the ECU flashing services that he pushes on here. Last week, within 10 days of buying my '15 MT-09 Street Rally, I was booked in and on a 6 hour round trip to Berkshire for a flash. Simon was most friendly and accommodating. He showed me how it all works, probably painstakingly for him, explaining all about fuelling and stuff. All very interesting. The result is that my bike is far, far better. I highly recommend getting yours done if you haven't done so. I believe the best way to contact him is to go through TRIPLE TROUBLE. (I wouldn't want to simply place his details on here without permission.)

That's it! ...I'm noe off to France to rip up their smooth curvy tarmac...

Jetty :)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the review. We do aim to please. Sorry I wasn't there to see you in person

LewFZ1

Reaction score
Hi all - Having followed the recommendations on here, and in particular from TRIPLE TROUBLE, I feel I must further promote the ECU flashing services that he pushes on here. Last week, within 10 days of buying my '15 MT-09 Street Rally, I was booked in and on a 6 hour round trip to Berkshire for a flash. Simon was most friendly and accommodating. He showed me how it all works, probably painstakingly for him, explaining all about fuelling and stuff. All very interesting. The result is that my bike is far, far better. I highly recommend getting yours done if you haven't done so. I believe the best way to contact him is to go through TRIPLE TROUBLE. (I wouldn't want to simply place his details on here without permission.)

That's it! ...I'm noe off to France to rip up their smooth curvy tarmac...

Jetty :)
Enjoy France but be aware it is Gravel on the rural roads season, also make sure you have a rad guard fitted, you will need it.

MT09 Kiwi

Reaction score
Triple Trouble, coming over to London for the first time ever in a couple of weeks (for 5 weeks total), could I arrange to come and see you with my 2014 MT-09 ECU for a reflash, do I need anything else apart from my ECU, seeing I have no idea where / how / what means to get around the place but I see you are located west of London, so presumably I can catch a train, any assistance will be much appreciated. Mine has already had the Yamaha free software patch. Also what is the cost. Cheers in advance.

Tracer Dave

Reaction score
Have we got a re-flash available for a 2016 MT 09 Tracer as yet, Dave.

donut

Reaction score
Triple Trouble, coming over to London for the first time ever in a couple of weeks (for 5 weeks total), could I arrange to come and see you with my 2014 MT-09 ECU for a reflash, do I need anything else apart from my ECU, seeing I have no idea where / how / what means to get around the place but I see you are located west of London, so presumably I can catch a train, any assistance will be much appreciated. Mine has already had the Yamaha free software patch. Also what is the cost. Cheers in advance.
Greenham is quite a way from Newbury so unless you are driving it'll be a train and a taxi (or bus). It's not the easiest place to find even if you're local.

Let us know what date you arrange and if it's a Saturday I may be able to help.

Tracer Dave

Reaction score
Yes Dave we can flash this for you. Pm me
Thank you for the reply, I don't take delivery until the 1st September, so I will run it in first, I just need to make up my mind on which exhaust, I want a Akrapovic full titanium including headers, what I am not so sure about is I would like the extra loop in it, as it should give better torque, but will it interfere with the centre stand,:confused: what's your thoughts. Dave.

Griff1971

Reaction score
didn't think it would bother me, reading all the comments of rough running at low speeds...... but its bloody awful,
think ill definitely be booking in with Simon.. when I get some overtime in.
and its an excuse for a weekend away on the bike ;)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi. Simon can pick you up from the station and drop you off if you would like?
PM me if you want details.

Stavros MT

Reaction score
Hey, just considering options... So you can flash the ECU separate from the bike so I could potentially send you my ECU and you send it back reflashed?? I'm in Scotland and have no plans to travel down south anytime soon...

If the bikes with you do you live map it on a rolling road for optimum set up for the bike and mods?

bigjoe8707

Reaction score
hey there how much does this improve the 2016 mt09 with traction. will i see a vast improvement on throttle response as this was supposed to be sorted on the 2016 model? cheers ;)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey, just considering options... So you can flash the ECU separate from the bike so I could potentially send you my ECU and you send it back reflashed?? I'm in Scotland and have no plans to travel down south anytime soon...

If the bikes with you do you live map it on a rolling road for optimum set up for the bike and mods?
Hi.
Yes posting is absolutely fine. It's about 2-3 day max turn around. Dyno set up can be done but at an extra charge. Please email [email protected] for more information on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hey there how much does this improve the 2016 mt09 with traction. will i see a vast improvement on throttle response as this was supposed to be sorted on the 2016 model? cheers ;)
Hi. The 16 model is pretty much sorted out of the box (compared to the previous models)! So there's not much we needed to do in that area but the other goodies is what you will want for definite lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wales2wheeler

Reaction score
EU or American ECU

Owner of an EU 2015 Tracer and I am told the serial number on my ECU shows as American and is set up to American specs.
I thought the bikes were the same identical bikes just different regulations on emissions etc?
Can I not just reflash my ECU to UK specs?
Thanks