Engine stall

jay86jay

Reaction score
i have done about 2000 miles now but as soon as i hit about 1600 i had two occasions where the engine would stall for no reason. took it to the dealer and they didn't have a clue.

first time i was riding up my road, started slowing down from 30/35mph to pull on to my drive, went from 3rd to 2nd as i would the other thousand times i have done this but as i released the clutch it stalled, locking up the back wheel.

then the next time i was coming to stop and i had the clutch in yet it still stalled.again this was in second gear so i don't know if that has anything to do with it

has anyone had this problem

jay86jay

Reaction score
ok i have looked into it on the net and seems it has happened but its few and far between. being a new rider though it shit me up so im trying to find a reason

Timo50

Reaction score
TPS's problem? My TDM did the same, it was down to the TPS. (throttle position sensor)

Yatesy

Reaction score
ok i have looked into it on the net and seems it has happened but its few and far between. being a new rider though it shit me up so im trying to find a reason
I'm having the same problem, read the thread cutting out. Dealer has the bike again now still looking into it