Equipement update

Mr. Funtcase

Reaction score
@Hex

Givi bars arrived and fitted, will post some pics up later. Actual fit of the bars and feel of them very good but i got an extra spacer and was short a couple of washers in the bolts bag, there was also a couple of small chips in the paintwork that i touched in with some matt black. I think i've seen some other comments about not so good quality control from givi, perhaps whomever they got in that department should lay off the grappa and 'jazz' cigarettes.

Fitting was straightforward, one side requires a long bolt that runs through the centre stand to be removed, luckily i had a long smooth bar almost the exact diameter that i used to drift out the bolt and acted as a keeper.

Overall, quite pleased.

Flobalob

Reaction score
Are the hang guard extenders extensions or do you have to buy the whole lot according to the powerbronze website they are complete replacements???

ib1-2

Reaction score
Are the hang guard extenders extensions or do you have to buy the whole lot according to the powerbronze website they are complete replacements???
They just replace the existing black plastic guards and bolt on to the original bars.