exhaust

bishbash62

Reaction score
does any mt09 exhaust fit rhe tracer as well also got got shorty levers off a mt10 ..will they fit

MT10SP

Reaction score
I got an akro Ti for a MT09 off a mate and fitted it to my Tracer.

stevecbr

Reaction score
I dont think the tracer and MT09 are the same, the mounting brackets are different. I'm sure someone on here bought one to modify, and it was only after he had modded the exhaust he realised the mounting brackets were different

MT10SP

Reaction score
I dont think the tracer and MT09 are the same, the mounting brackets are different. I'm sure someone on here bought one to modify, and it was only after he had modded the exhaust he realised the mounting brackets were different
See above. I took the Akro Ti off my friends MT09 and fitted it to my Tracer. They are the SAME [emoji4]

stevecbr

Reaction score
Not according to this guy, he was modding exhausts on this forum. These were the early models, maybe the new ones are different. I am only passing on what has previously been talked about on this forum

cautionary note:

if you buy a spare exhaust to modify make sure it's the correct one. Tracer and MT09 exhaust look the same but the shroud and shroud mounts are different. The MT09 exhaust fouls against the center stand on the Tracer but the Tracer exhaust will fit straight onto an MT09.
a member asked us to do this mod to his exhaust, bought what he was told is a Tracer exhaust, shipped it to us, only to find out it's not a Tracer exhaust, it's from an MT09.