Finally, I managed to get on the new SR ...

Luweeze

Reaction score
After 3wks of ownership with no opportunity to ride, I finally managed to put nearly 200 miles on my Street Rally on Sunday.

Firstly, I rode like a twat - I'm no Maria Costello but I'd also never rode a triple before so took a few miles of adjusting to the torque and the lightness of it. My gear changes were ridiculous :-D

But boy, have I fallen in love. Managed to stay on the tail of the other half back from Abergavenny and felt a lot more confident. It's so responsive and flick-able. Found the Dunlops ok too - wasn't keen as had a bad experience on an old fzr400 I once had but that was about 15yrs ago.

Still not ready for A Mode though!

Will try and put some pics up when I can fathom out how!

highlander

Reaction score
Will try and put some pics up when I can fathom out how!
May I suggest you get a photobucket account and upload your pictures

1. in Photobucket get the picture link from the Direct box
2. in this forum click the "insert image" icon in your post. A "Insert Image" window will pop up
3. click the From URL tab, paste the link and clear the "Retrieve remote .." check-box so we don't fill up our lovely forum server with copies

Job's a good 'un. you should have done something like this:

Luweeze

Reaction score
Cheers for that! I've had photo bucket for a few years but was so slow the other night I gave up after half hour. Not sure if it was my lap top or not but will have another go following the above. Ta :)

Luweeze

Reaction score

Ooh, it worked, hope it's not too big! That's my happy look :rolleyes:

Last edited: