First run out this year .

Shaun64

Reaction score
Decent forecast tomorrow so I am out on the tracer for the 1st time this year,maybe 150 miles enough to break me in.

bikeral

Reaction score
This Sunday in the sunny South East they predict 23 degrees. That's my plans sorted then. A good clean of the bike on Saturday and get some miles round the coast in on the Sunday :cool:

Hexme

Reaction score
This Sunday in the sunny South East they predict 23 degrees. That's my plans sorted then. A good clean of the bike on Saturday and get some miles round the coast in on the Sunday :cool:
Sounds like a bit of a plan, but MOTOGP is on. DOH!

bikeral

Reaction score
Sounds like a bit of a plan, but MOTOGP is on. DOH!
Whilst I do appreciate a bit of MOTOGP now and then, it doesn't come close to being able to get out on the bike and enjoy the sun! Now if it was Road Racing such as the IOMTT etc then I may have a tough choice to make.....proper racing :cool:

Hexme

Reaction score
Whilst I do appreciate a bit of MOTOGP now and then, it doesn't come close to being able to get out on the bike and enjoy the sun! Now if it was Road Racing such as the IOMTT etc then I may have a tough choice to make.....proper racing :cool:
Perhaps I can combine a ride with MOTOGP? and beer..... hehe

bikeral

Reaction score
That certainly sounds like a good plan to me. You'll need to get out and about on your new bike

Littlebruv

Reaction score
Fair weather rider....Extras put onto bike now finally getting out to put the miles on ready for first service...At last

Hexme

Reaction score
Nice 1 LB, I've got my first service booked already even though i haven't got the bike yet. 600 miles will be gone in a flash especially as i ride nearly every day

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mr. Funtcase

Reaction score
a272 is a nice ride from one end to the other, although it does tend to be policed on nice weekends, no problem of course if like me you're a law abiding citizen. I find the Kent coast roads a bit too stop/start, prefer a blat across the high weald myself. I guess from Hampshire it's a better choice to go west, young man.

Hexme

Reaction score
I'm local to the A272, in fact I'll be riding on it tomorrow when i pick up my bike from Farnborough.

Shaun64

Reaction score
Yorkshire dales tomorrow all being well up A6108 ,across to Hawes down to Horton in Ribblesdale (what a road).for pot of tea,then over tops to Grassington then home.

Hexme

Reaction score
Mmmmm Yorkshire tea.

Hexme

Reaction score
Mr F, have you ever stopped at Loomies biker cafe?

Mr. Funtcase

Reaction score
The west meon biker haunt? Hell no! Too crowded for me. We normally stop at cafe verdi in Midhurst.