for fXcks sake

razz

Reaction score
evening all , due to a traffic collision , traffic was queued for mile upon mile as i took it easy with the filtering and the overtaking of the stationary traffic , within 100 yards of passing the incident , a stationary car waiting the other way decides to let out a waiting 4x4 , you know the rest , he did not look , and just shot straight across the road , what a w+nker . next nearly home and i am heading towards a T junction , a van is also descending upon the junction , i`m on the main road , he on the side , as usual , i put my headlight on full ( rather jolly dark ) and i can see he`s not looking my way , i slow down n head over to other side of the road , and as i pass , he pulls out , only then to look my way , yet again , another w+nker , luckily he braked n just missed me leg , like most of you i`ve been riding to many many years , and every week someone tries to wipe us out , yep , i drive a car too , but for christ sake , whats wrong with these people , rant over , hope everyone is well and it`ll soon be super christmas :)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Don't even get me started on Porsche drivers lol. I know wot u mean tho. I've been driving artics for 20 years and it never ceases to amaze me how blinkered people are when they're driving..!

george

Reaction score
That's why I wear a video camera now. It seems like they r gonna get me sooner or later so at least I will hopefully have evidence to help get some justice.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's why I wear a video camera now. It seems like they r gonna get me sooner or later so at least I will hopefully have evidence to help get some justice.
I do the same...! Even when I'm riding to work at 5.30 in the morning it's recording coz people on the road are still half asleep lol

MadGelo

Reaction score
When I was out riding every day this summer, some one tried to kill me at least ones a week. Especially bad when the old people wake up and go shopping (11 to 15ish)

stevecbr

Reaction score
At least your ok Ady! Was out Southwold/Stradbroke way today, bit slippy early on but dried up later. Popping to Tinklers to book bike in for 6000 mile service tomorrow.

razz

Reaction score
dudes , i did think about a camera , maybe a good way to go ? steve , how is ya , could have been hit , like i have in the past , send them lot in tinklers my love , n so ya get the correct ady , i`m the one who had a photo done by norfolk police , going a tad over the limit on there mt07 demo , i`m also the ady , who the other week , put a knife through a finger n cut off a nerve n artery , so have had 2 weeks off the bike to let the nerve they stitched back together , start to heal , i`m due a visit to get some better / warmer gloves , keep safe everyone , and yes i`m gaggin to get my bike done still :)

razz

Reaction score
I do the same...! Even when I'm riding to work at 5.30 in the morning it's recording coz people on the road are still half asleep lol
so , do you have to reset the camera every ride chap , or does in record over ?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
so , do you have to reset the camera every ride chap , or does in record over ?
I've got a 32G SD card in there so I can record about 5 an a half hours of footage before I delete it all and start again lol.

Mat Still

Reaction score
Some dopey bird in a 4x4 doing the school run pulled out in front of me doing my bike test years ago in Paisley. Yesterday I watched 2 twats do a u-turn without looking, good job the bloke on the R6 spotted them. See it all too often! And yes, i've bought a camera too and have a spare 16gb card!