For sale: Gilles rearsets, auto tune for PC5

braedan

Reaction score
Hi fellow aussies

I'm selling my gilles rearsets. Purchased brand new, have not even been fitted. Reason for sale is I may be selling my bike soon, and do not feel the need to have them installed, and have never got around to it. The colour is black and from memory I purchased from ebay for around $650... Willing to sell for $400 (postage not included). I do not have the original box that they came in, but all the parts and instruction manual etc are included.

Here is a direct link to the product: gilles.tooling - Products - rearset RCT10GT black (RCT10GT-Y02-B) - description

Also for sale is my auto tune expansion for PC5. Reason for sale is because I have had my bike dyno tuned, and was recommend to uninstall and remove the autotune. It has been used for roughly two months prior to the tune. Once again, I don't have the original box, but all parts and instructions are included. Purchased from motomummy (I believe- cant remember) for around $280 + shipping. Willing to sell for $150 without shipping.

I'm located in Melbourne cbd. Feel free to private message me here for my phone number if your interested in a local pickup. Otherwise I can post these products at your expense.

Cheers :)

Schultzy

Reaction score
Hi fellow aussies

I'm selling my gilles rearsets. Purchased brand new, have not even been fitted. Reason for sale is I may be selling my bike soon, and do not feel the need to have them installed, and have never got around to it. The colour is black and from memory I purchased from ebay for around $650... Willing to sell for $400 (postage not included). I do not have the original box that they came in, but all the parts and instruction manual etc are included.

Here is a direct link to the product: gilles.tooling - Products - rearset RCT10GT black (RCT10GT-Y02-B) - description

Also for sale is my auto tune expansion for PC5. Reason for sale is because I have had my bike dyno tuned, and was recommend to uninstall and remove the autotune. It has been used for roughly two months prior to the tune. Once again, I don't have the original box, but all parts and instructions are included. Purchased from motomummy (I believe- cant remember) for around $280 + shipping. Willing to sell for $150 without shipping.

I'm located in Melbourne cbd. Feel free to private message me here for my phone number if your interested in a local pickup. Otherwise I can post these products at your expense.

Cheers :)
Not happy with the mt anymore?

braedan

Reaction score
missing sports bikes. Had a couple of rides on various mid class sportsbikes lately, and have just been missing the body positioning..

Cypher

Reaction score
missing sports bikes. Had a couple of rides on various mid class sportsbikes lately, and have just been missing the body positioning..
I'm with you on this one. Just part exchanged my MT for an L4 GSX-R750Z. The more I ride it the more I love it and the less I miss MT. Oddly enough I find the sporty position more comfortable than the upright one too.

braedan

Reaction score
yep .. couldnt agree more!! rode a cbr600 today and the bloke who owned it rode my mt. went through 30kms of twisty's and we both said how much we loved the other bike.!