For Sale - IXIL Hyperlow full system for MT-09 & Tracer (UK)

MikeyFZS1

Reaction score
Hi there, up for sale is the superb IXIL Hyperlow full exhaust system for the MT-09 and Tracer. It is made in brushed stainless throughout, with polished stainless twin-outlet pieces. The silencer has two removable baffles (one on each outlet, both baffles can be fitted, or only one fitted, or both removed) allowing the system to be tuned to your audible preferences !!

This is a link (hopefully !!) to where I got mine from (mine is the version the stainless silencer version as I was worried that the black-painted silencer option may discolour ?).

MT-09

It is all in excellent condition and comes with all the fittings required. It has only been fitted to my Tracer for a couple of thousand (non-winter) miles, only selling as the bike is going to be traded in soon, and dealers like standard bikes.

Please note that this exhaust is compatible with the centre-stand, which was important for me.

The price is £325 including UK mainland postage, which is a huge saving on new.20151001_184811[1].jpg

Any question, then please feel free to ask, please PM me via the forum.

Cheers, Mike

Last edited:

chump

Reaction score
how loud is it with the baffles in and out? sweet or stupid loud?

MikeyFZS1

Reaction score
Hi chaps, with both baffles in it's nicely deep and throaty, but not offensively loud, MUCH nicer than stock with a lovely howl at the top end of the revs. With one baffle removed it's more of the same but a bit louder, then with both baffles removed it sounds just like the Akra with its baffle removed (pal of mine has an MT-09 with the titanium Akra) so pretty darn fruity !! That's what I like - that you can "tune" the noise to your taste / neighbours LOL !!!! ?

Russ Quinlan

Reaction score
Hi do you still have this and does it retain the centre stand when fitted ??

MikeyFZS1

Reaction score
Hi Russ, yes it's still available and it retains the centrestand.20160829_184924.jpg, hopefully as shown in this photo (if it uploads OK !) can email more photos if required, cheers, Mike