Fork cartridge

My Toy

Reaction score
Get in the queue[emoji14]

A vee four and an inline triple, the two best sounds in motorcycling. [emoji101]

dave69

Reaction score
Lol my toy.what happened to yours mine got blown over in the wind. No damage to forks apart from couple small marks on chrome leg now it's leaking fork oil..

My Toy

Reaction score
No damage I just want to fit a right leg cartridge in the useless left leg. I've fitted progressive springs and 15w oil which has improved the handling and not wanting to spend a zillion pounds on Ohlins, maxton, andreani etc, see it as a cheaper solution to balancing the front end. It can be done there's a guy on the FZ09 forum, I think he's in NZ and he's done it, plug and play[emoji41]

A vee four and an inline triple, the two best sounds in motorcycling. [emoji101]

Fluke

Reaction score
Hi mate
why did you go for 15w oil?
I'd been recommended 7.5 or 5.
I'm about to put Ohlins springs in so I'm very curious
Cheers

My Toy

Reaction score
It was supplied with the springs and I asked my spanner man which was the best to fit, 10w or 15w and we went for the 15w since all the work was being done in one leg. If I get another right cartridge for the left leg I'll prolly drop back to 10w but at the mo it feels fine, much less dive and controlled rebound, and the damping screw actually makes a difference unlike with the standard pissy oil it had in before.