Forum On Ipad

crotchrocket

Reaction score
I hope this is the correct place to ask.

I can not log onto the forum with my iPad as the log in boxes at the top of the page don't appear. My iPhone is fine though? Everytime you load a page it changes size 3 times (like its trying to 'fit to screen') which is also strange. Any way to resolve this?

Stripy

Reaction score
Maybe you are on the mobile version of the site?
Try look in the very bottom to see if there is a link called "Full site"

Slappyhead

Reaction score
I had this issue. Went to settings, safari, clear cookies and data. Soft reset of the ipad (hold home button and top button down until you see the Apple logo). Worked fine after that.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone... The forum also works with the Tapatalk Forum app

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope this is the correct place to ask.

I can not log onto the forum with my iPad as the log in boxes at the top of the page don't appear. My iPhone is fine though? Everytime you load a page it changes size 3 times (like its trying to 'fit to screen') which is also strange. Any way to resolve this?
It's the blue style. For now change your default style in the usercp to anything but blue

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

pipski99

Reaction score
Not working for me on my Samsung Galaxy S3 or my Galaxy Tab 2.

Blue theme covers up the username and password boxes, red or purple lets me see the username and password boxes but they are not available to enter details.

Mobile theme stopped the page loading at all.

Stripy

Reaction score
Yeah mobile theme seems not to be loading at all.
However, you should be able to choose the red, then you can login (remember to tick the box "remember me") then you should be ok to swap around with the different layouts

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Movira theme works on ipad.. I am using it at the moment. I will have to try to find the formating issue with the other themes

pipski99

Reaction score
Finally got logged in on my Galaxy tab. Use Movara not blue, red, purple or mobile and it has let me in. Thanks chaps.

Chuck

Reaction score
Not working for me on my Samsung Galaxy S3 or my Galaxy Tab 2.

Blue theme covers up the username and password boxes, red or purple lets me see the username and password boxes but they are not available to enter details.
Re:- top registration banner covering login fields Galaxy Tab
I found you can just go into any topic and try to reply, you will be presented with a different login page where you can login and you bypass the problem.
BTW, I hate tapatalk, horrible..

Last edited:

Firecat

Reaction score
I have tried to post twice today, when I hit the submit button I get a message telling me I need to login and loose everything I have typed! Very frustrating!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a different problem now - accessing the forum. Several times today the forum would start to load on my iPad then stop. The 'spinner' would keep spinning but finally it would say it could not connect. A few times, while waiting, I opened new tabs successfully connecting with a variety of sites including: Facebook; BBC News; Daily Mail. This showed that my router was fine.

Any ideas?
I got this a lot if I used my kindle fire HDX... In truth I have absolutely no idea why it does it. I too cud connect to other sites while this was trying to load...I emptied my cache, cookies etc and it hasn't done it since. Not saying that is the answer...Just so happened to work for me lol

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I did the same, clear cache etc but no difference. Even re-set iPad but no difference.

Sometimes - like now - it works fine but others nothing! It is a mystery to me because of being able to access other sites simultaneous with the failure on here:confused:
I know exactly what you mean... I wud be sat there waiting for the page to load so I wud open another tab, log into eBay for instance and browse away to my heart's content lol

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I changes some settings of the CDN server let me know if you are still having trouble