Give your MT-09 a new look - Special Offer - Online Only

RichardPB

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would let you know about a special offer on our website (Motorcycle Bodywork, Huggers, Belly Pans, Screens, Mudguards, Seat Cowls, Fairings, Seats, Carbon Fibre etc. Powerbronze - Home) which we have just launched. The offer is only valid until midnight on May 31st 2015, so get in there quick.

By any of our screens and headlight protectors for your MT-09 and get £25 off the cost of the order (£12.50 off each item). The screens are available in 270 mm (shown in picture), 330 mm and 380 mm heights.

UK delivery is a massive 1p through the Powerbronze website.

To get this offer, you have to add both items to your shopping basket and enter the following promotion code :

Light Screen: LTMAY15

Unfortunately, you cannot use Paypal to pay for your order if you use these promo codes.

When placing your order, please fill out the how did you hear about us menu , by selecting other and putting MT-09 forum.

Hope this is of interest.

All the best,
Richard

short-screen-2-webjpg.JPG

Locksmith

Reaction score
Thanks for the discounts Richard I hope you get some takers!

RichardPB

Reaction score
Thanks Locksmith & stevecbr,

I will know tomorrow morning whether I have had any takers.

All the best,
Richard

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can fully recommend the 270mm screen. It makes such a difference and isn't massive like some other screens on the market. I did a massive review on it last year so make a brew and have a read. It's in MT-09 modifications somewhere. It was a long time ago so u mite have to go back a while lol