Gone a got myself a Motad exhaust :)

dragonclaw

Reaction score
So i went and did it. I have got myself a different exhaust for my MT. Now I had a Akra fitted before which was with the bike when i got it and even though it looked great but it did my right ear no favors. With the original baffle in it was too quiet and out it was far to loud for me on the bike. Even with my baffle i made which improved it I was still not happy.

So i decided the best solution was to find a system which exited out the rear of the bike, directing all the sound towards the car drivers which sit on my back wheel :). After looking around i decided to go for the Motad full stainless system. Main reason being it's cheap and i like the GP looking back box. For £369 you can't go wrong and means when i sell my Akra i have £200ish pounds in my pocket.

I am doing a small series of videos on my Youtube channel (unboxing, install, review) just to show people what it's like. When i mentioned that i did review videos to Motad they also gave me a Discount code for my viewers to use (10% off a system). Go to the video to grab that.

Unboxing video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSjU-L4D-e8

I have installed it and it sounds amazing, i even think the bike performs better. That might just be me but i'm over the moon with it :)

Shaun64

Reaction score
Looks good and a bargin just shows how much money other manufactures are ripping us off,I've fitted a motard exhaust to a cbr600f and that ran much better,look forward to seeing vids on bike running with new motard.

Shaun64

Reaction score
Dragonclaw did you do a video of fitting the exhaust and how it sounds and looks etc?.

Shaun64

Reaction score
Cheers casey it's sounds well that motad very impressed.

Kinjane

Reaction score
It would be really nice if there were a Dyno comparison chart between stock and this aftermarket system.

Shaun64

Reaction score
Regards weight of the motad mt09 exhaust its between 3-4 kg lighter than the standard exhaust that's what motad said today,I don't know what the standard exhaust weighs though?.

chump

Reaction score
Regards weight of the motad mt09 exhaust its between 3-4 kg lighter than the standard exhaust that's what motad said today,I don't know what the standard exhaust weighs though?.
according to Arrow the stock system is 8.4kg

chump

Reaction score
but Scorpion say 7.5kg................. as you say, though, a good weight saving!