goodies for sale

scotscoot09

Reaction score
hi guys, ive decided to trade in for an MT10 and going to sell some of my desirables, as the dealers usually dont see them as beneficial (price wise) so here goes.

-andreani fork cartridges (cost me £350/ covered 2500 miles/ what a difference they make, fully adjustable, honestly the front brake is now amazing)
£ 270

-ohlins rear shocker (cost me £400/ covered 2000 miles / again it made a massive difference with its full adjustability)
£325

-power commander 5 (sorted out my fueling probs and gave it a boost. i have a custom map done by local dyno shop, to suite my custom
exhaust, which if you want both my exhaust and PC5 ill do a deal and throw in the custom map)
(PC5 cost me around £300, custom Map cost me £150)
looking for £200 for PC5

-custom full exhaust system (its an IXIL can from a Z750, cut my old silencer off after the o2 sensor, and welded a flange onto my headers
then welded a flange onto my old silencer, and also the new ixil silencer, for quick and easy changes.
looks great and sounds even better)
i would happily swap this for someones standard exhaust system, as i need to return the bike to complete
factory standards.

-meta defcom alarm (really good alarm, comes with 2 fobs and all the paperwork , ill also include instructions on how to fit.an exact wiring diagram isnt available for the MT, i had to get an auto electrician to do it. this is a safety feature. if wiring instructions
were readily available, then thieving BAS#%RDS would take full advantage.
it includes a seat reed switch to stop the seat being removed while the alarm is active)
looking for £60

Last edited:

scotscoot09

Reaction score
The springs on both the shock and cartridges is for 12 stone. However , I was told by Andreani , who I bought the shock and cartridges from that the preload would adjust enough to suite weight either side of 12 stone.
The adjustments on shock and forks are now very variable. Ie when you turn the adjusters , you can actually notice the difference.

scotscoot09

Reaction score
I also have a dark grey bagster leather tank cover. In mint condition. Only been used for 2 long runs. Probs covered about 600 miles in total. Comes with all the straps required.
£80 posted.

scotscoot09

Reaction score
still for sale guys, whole bike with accessories for £5150 (same as my dealer offered me)
or the bike without accessories for £4200 (same as my dealer offered me)

will consider selling the accessories sepertate , if interested get in touch.

Last edited:

rapidman17

Reaction score
Ahh, any chance these are still on the bike and you fancy selling the complete bike?

Zain

ryahe

Reaction score
Hi I don't suppose you've still got the shock and fork cartridges for sale?
thanks