GPR Furore Slip on

Tempest

Reaction score
Just completed fitting this to my bike. Very nice can and cheap. I managed to get another complete OEM exhaust for £100 so the total cost was less than £320. No CAT or db killer and wow does it sound nice.

IMG_20160727_104422-min.jpgIMG_20160727_104432-min (1).jpg

Big dog

Reaction score
Looks a good job ! I am also looking for a spare standard exhaust , thinking of buying a scorpion serket slip on . Was yours easy enough to fit , and bike run OK after ? Cheers .

Tempest

Reaction score
It was very easy to fit. Biggest problem was cutting the pipe. Hack saw and plenty of time. Had to get the link pipe located correctly since I wanted it tucked up under the swing arm and not pointing low. As for running, then I can't say I've noticed any real difference. I'm faster but that's because it sounds so nice. It is very loud but I ride in London so a loud bike is a good thing. Overall, I'm very happy with it.

stumpy66

Reaction score
Looks good, any from behind, like the look of the tail tidy, all up under light, thanks

Tempest

Reaction score
Looks a good job ! I am also looking for a spare standard exhaust , thinking of buying a scorpion serket slip on . Was yours easy enough to fit , and bike run OK after ? Cheers .
Check out this item on ebay. 222198370076.

Tempest

Reaction score
Looks good, any from behind, like the look of the tail tidy, all up under light, thanks
Sure, i will take some pics later. The tail tidy is an Evotech one. Very nice quality and i love the rear light. Not cheap but worth it. About £80 i think.

stumpy66

Reaction score
image.jpgThat looks great, thanks for the pics, is that a standard rear light as mine is well different:)

Last edited:

Tempest

Reaction score
View attachment 4214That looks great, thanks for the pics, is that a standard rear light as mine is well different:)
You can get the Evotec with either the standard light or the smaller light light I have. To be honest, I like the way the light tappers in and it seems to fit well with the bike. The standard one is just a bit to large for the rear end IMHO.

Nice paint job mind you !

Darrel

Big dog

Reaction score
I just fitted evotech with clear light , real good quality item .

Love that paint job too !!