Greeting from Northern Ireland

johnc

Reaction score
Hi all

New member from County Down in Northern Ireland. I bought a 6000 mile 2015 model in November but winter has set in and I've only managed 100 or so miles since purchase, however all feels great and I think I'll enjoy riding it :) Picture below at purchase time, I've made a few minor changes since.

https://postimg.cc/hfVTFqg7][/url]

Since getting it I've changed the Monolock plate & box for Monokey, removed the rear LED indicators and tail tidy and went back to standard, fitted OEM heated grips, fitted the right hand side aux power supply for an OEM unit but wired it permanent live to use as a charging point (Optimiser has a male cigarette lighter plug fitted) and as a power supply for camping (Charging batt packs/phones etc) I've also wired a permanent live SAE connector under the rear seat for charging/camping use.

I have a new clutch cable to fit but I'll get around to that in the spring when doing a minor service. Tyres need replaced soonish and I think I'll go for Avon Spirit ST come spring time.

--
John

woodie100

Reaction score
Welcome mate!!

I’ve come from a history V twins and I have to say that the 900 Tracer doesn’t not disappoint me in any way shape or form!!
It’s a awesome all rounder and you will not be disappointed when you do get out on it!!
This forum is full of great reads, plenty of willing helpers when you have an issue or mod to do on the bike! It’s great here!
JonB