Handguards removed

Reaction score
I have removed the hardguards and now I can filter much easier and the feeling much lighter.
I used mt-09 naked bar ends (cost 40 euros ).

Last edited:

litva

Reaction score
I have removed the hardguards and now I can filter much easier and the feeling much lighter.
I used mt-09 naked bar ends (cost 40 euros ).
Hi
I am about to order my tracer, but 950 width is scaring me filtering in London traffic. Can't understand why make so wide even tiger is 100mm less.
Removed hardguards sounds good option, I bet you got around 850 with out them.

lee1980

Reaction score
I followed a new race blu tracer on my Mt-09 and the bars look huge from behind like

BUZZ

Reaction score
Mine are staying on...I want the wind protection and the collision protection when filtering ..
One of the many good points on the tracer in my view:cool:

BUZZ

Reaction score
It was -1 this morning for a 45 minute ride to work...staying on they most certainly are:D

stringman

Reaction score
well when I rode test the bikes I found the hand guards massive, I was set on removing them as soon as. I was also homing to custom build a screen with more width at the bottom that this would afford me.
One of the options I was considering was hand guards with inbuilt indicators. this could mean removal of the front one and the mounting of some nice additional driving lights

offo

Reaction score
Got fed up with sweaty hands sticking inside my gloves so removed the hand guards, must say that i prefer it this way, bought some MT09 bar ends & had a friend turn them down a bit so they fitted a lot more flush to the bars than before, overall i'm well pleased with the result.