Handlebar clamp bolts .

Jess Wright

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what size bolts are in the handlebar clamps . Looking at getting a ball thingy to replace one of them to try to mount my phone to use as a sat nav .

Thanks guys , gals

sigtrm

Reaction score
FYI Britts: M stands for Metric so beware not to buy some silly feet foot pint bolts or whatever is your measure for it ;-)))

Jess Wright

Reaction score
M8 ok thanks guys . Now just have to get the website to accept my order and stop changing my address every time I try to pay . God a hate automated stuff some time , ok yep actually most of the time .

fizzy

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what size bolts are in the handlebar clamps . Looking at getting a ball thingy to replace one of them to try to mount my phone to use as a sat nav .

Thanks guys , gals
Hi mate ram mount I presume? Just done a set up for a samsung galaxy s5 if you want the part numbers

Jess Wright

Reaction score
Hi mate ram mount I presume? Just done a set up for a samsung galaxy s5 if you want the part numbers
Ultimate addons , I already have the case and mount for the Galaxy s5 as well . but am looking at moving it to the left side of of the instrument panel and a little higher so need the Clamp ball mount and the 3 inch extender . And hoping it will fit as I want it .

fizzy

Reaction score
Ultimate addons , I already have the case and mount for the Galaxy s5 as well . but am looking at moving it to the left side of of the instrument panel and a little higher so need the Clamp ball mount and the 3 inch extender . And hoping it will fit as I want it .
Exactly what I have done ultimate addons case with ram mount ball on the back of it put the ram mount m8 ball on the left hand lower clamp and a 2 inch extender , fits a treat with plenty of adjustment , also added a usb charger off eBay