Hello from Wigan !

Stuart Moores

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Ive been lurking on here for a while. ( im a tapatalk user and i forgot my password doh!) I bought an accident damaged 6000 mile MT09 2014 in Kenny Roberts colours at the end of January. It was only a dented tank and a grazed generator cover which have both been repaired. I have also fitted a new chain as the old one had several seized links. My last bike was a 2005 CBR1000rr which i sold to a friend in november last year. In the 3 months since selling the blade and buying the MT i have cafe racered a CX 500. I really enjoyed doing it but couldnt see me having it as my main ride ( it was so slow riding to and back from the MOT) I have to say that I am very pleased with the MT. Power delivery in all modes is predictable and it doesnt leave me wanting more. I didnt research the MT prior to buying one as i fell in love with the looks, It reminded me of my old TDR250 ultimate dual which was also Black and yellow.I will post some pictures up soon.

stumoores1

Reaction score
thanks folks. I like the site but not the verification process. I am a tapatalk user and its great for posting up pictures. I can post tho due to the need to do a verification puzzle that is not working on tapatalk

stumoores1

Reaction score
does the verification process disappear once you have a number of successful posts ?