Hello from Yorkshire

Samwise

Reaction score
Thanks for allowing me to join your site. Have been riding for 55 years now with experience on Velocette LE (don`t laugh I was in the Police force at the time) to Norton Atlas , then Hinckley Triumphs (Trophy and ST ) Just parted my Pan European for a 2018 Tracer. Really impressed with this new addition .Now on a learning curve but enjoying every mile.

Greenman41

Reaction score
Welcome. I swapped my GS for a Tracer 900 2 years ago and haven’t regretted it, well not often anyway and only after +3hrs in the saddle!

Samwise

Reaction score
It`s a lot lighter than the Pan and I`m looking forward to my ride out on Saturday down to the National Memorial Arboretum for the annual Ride To The Wall event where thousands of bikers will meet up .

kev

Reaction score
welcome, do you get to Squires cafe? It's only 12 miles away from me, mainly ride out to the east coast, not so much in winter but if the roads are dry and not salty I like to have a blast.

Samwise

Reaction score
welcome, do you get to Squires cafe? It's only 12 miles away from me, mainly ride out to the east coast, not so much in winter but if the roads are dry and not salty I like to have a blast.
Yes , I visit about once a month when it`s good weather.