Help please

Colton123

Reaction score
Just picked the bike up from the dealers got it home tried to start it struggling to start and all 4 indicators are flashing as if hazards are on . Saw a thread about it before but cannot find it.

Colton123

Reaction score
Yes mate yamaha say the bike is fine. But 2 guys at cmc think it has an issue got it home the bar ends are scratched now this give up with this bike now going to kick right off tomorrow .

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
Just a thought, but is the immobiliser kicking in, this would cause lights to flash.... And the bike not start....

Colton123

Reaction score
It will start eventually mate but not first time but cannot stop the hazards flashing rang the dealers and the manager will ring me tomorrow hope he is ready for an ear bashing

Colton123

Reaction score
Think it was the tread with the guy who had a lot off problems with his and got rid and brought a gsxr 750. Might b wrong but seen that tread on hear some where.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Think it was the tread with the guy who had a lot off problems with his and got rid and brought a gsxr 750. Might b wrong but seen that tread on hear some where.
Ah u mean Cypher...
Look him up and scan through his last few threads. I got him to come to my mates dealership and they helped him out...

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
It will start eventually mate but not first time but cannot stop the hazards flashing rang the dealers and the manager will ring me tomorrow hope he is ready for an ear bashing
Hi Colton123, did the manager call you?, any update on your problem...

misscrabstick

Reaction score
I think you need another dealer, get a solicitor to draw up a rejection letter making it clear you want your money back, make sure you have recorded every issue and what happened, throw it back at them. I suspect a lot of your problems are caused by unskilled monkeys working on your bike and breaking more stuff than they fix.

I have been in the motor trade for many years, it is disturbing and wrong just how useless some techs are.

flydnb

Reaction score
I think you need another dealer, get a solicitor to draw up a rejection letter making it clear you want your money back, make sure you have recorded every issue and what happened, throw it back at them. I suspect a lot of your problems are caused by unskilled monkeys working on your bike and breaking more stuff than they fix.

I have been in the motor trade for many years, it is disturbing and wrong just how useless some techs are.
great advice.