Help power commandor and auto tunner

upstatemt09

Reaction score
hey everyone I just bought my mt09
I'm putting a full de catted austin racing exaust on it.
I also purchased a power commander and the auto tuner.
i have read that people say the power commander is garbage but what about with the auto tuner on there dos it help anyone with any experience with this I would love to know likes dis likes.

I bought it to just run in the right air fuels and smooth throttle. not looking for every spec or power. bikes plenty fast just like the sound of the austin.

don67

Reaction score
I had a Kuryakyn fuel processor on my V Star 1300, mostly as anti-lean insurance when I opened up my airbox and exhaust. While it might have contributed to a slight bump in midrange power, all I know for sure is that the bike burned 10-15% more fuel with the device. And the spark plugs didn't stay as clean as they used to.

Doing it again I would go for a proper tune/reflash instead of aftermarket gadgets. But given the MT's robust output I wouldn't even bother with that.

jay808kauai

Reaction score
Yup garbage get yourself an ftecu harness kit works way better you can reflash the bike as much as you want and using the software is easy you just have to select your bike I have a 2018 mt-09 akrapovic full titanium graves engine block ohlins rear full shock suspension and front forks ftecu kit and k&n air filter.