Hi everyone.

Keechy

Reaction score
Hi triple trouble and all you others just joined the club as I picked up my matt grey mt 09 last week.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi triple trouble and all you others just joined the club as I picked up my matt grey mt 09 last week.
Hi keechy. I've just moved this thread to the "new members" section so u can introduce urself properly and people can come say hi.

U chose the best colour (obviously I'm bias lol)! How are u finding it so far???

MT-09. Wheelie Wheelie Mental

Keechy

Reaction score
Hi keechy. I've just moved this thread to the "new members" section so u can introduce urself properly and people can come say hi.

U chose the best colour (obviously I'm bias lol)! How are u finding it so far???

Yep bike is fantastic, running in at mo but feels great apart from my arse which aches like hell after doing about 250 miles on Sunday. Really need to look for a more comfy seat though.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yep bike is fantastic, running in at mo but feels great apart from my arse which aches like hell after doing about 250 miles on Sunday. Really need to look for a more comfy seat though.
Yes the stock seat (IMO)! is bloody uncomfortable. I changed mine coz I was fed up with getting crushed nuts every time I braked. The dip in the front of it is a rite pain in the arse (pardon the pun lol ;) )!
Some people think it's ok but there's quite a few guys on this forum who have changed the seat so ur not the only one who's not too keen on it.