Hi from Lichfield

Snafu

Reaction score
Hopefully pxing my fireblade 929 in fir a 2015 mt09 this week.
Has an akra amp gel insert seat.
Will need ecu flash as I want top speed , who do I ask for this?
Also need a workshop manual pdf as I home service.
Probably need suspension as well if anyone selling

Greenman41

Reaction score
No probably regarding the suspension if you’re coming from a ‘Blade.

Otters Pocket

Reaction score
Hi there.

A fair bit of info on here with regards suspension. Mine has a Nitron on the rear and the handling is massively improved, so much so that I'm actually happy with the stock front, but others have upgraded the front too with good results,

I've recently reflashed my ECU using the Velox Racing FTecu kit. You wire their harness into the ECU and you can then adjust the fueling and throttle tables and take all the limiters off. I've also got the 'autotune' kit coming where you can set the AFR you want and the kit adjusts the fueling on the fly and then you can update the fuel maps with them. I've got a post on the FTecu kit on here. It's a good option if you like to play around with the settings and will be making repeated re-flashes to update or try different things.

If you want a one hit reflash that removes the limiters and puts a 'tuned' map on, then there's a few companies, but the one everyone uses on here seems to be S-Tec down in Newbury. They do a service where you can send in your ECU and they'll do the business and you get a generic tuned map, or you can ride down and they'll do the re-flash and (I think) check it on their dyno too (with added cost due to higher labour).

Have a browse on here and there's all the information available :)

Snafu

Reaction score
Just seen velox do a mail in service for £180 ecu flash. Sounds like a deal

Otters Pocket

Reaction score
Sale on at the moment, down to 130, but their prices are usually ex-VAT so don't forget that will be added on.

I can't vouch for the maps they use - the 'unlimited' one that I can download is basically the stock map with all the limiters removed, but little is done to the actual fueling. I'm not sure how much work they've done on getting an actual tune on a dyno so maybe give them a call to check.

I know the S-Tec guys have been doing MT's for a long time and people rave about the map they put on, but it's a fair bit more cash than that, so depends on what you're after.

Simply disabling the injector cut off throttle and some slight tweaks to the throttle mapping makes the bike so much smoother, that alone is worth the money.

Snafu

Reaction score
Sale on at the moment, down to 130, but their prices are usually ex-VAT so don't forget that will be added on.

I can't vouch for the maps they use - the 'unlimited' one that I can download is basically the stock map with all the limiters removed, but little is done to the actual fueling. I'm not sure how much work they've done on getting an actual tune on a dyno so maybe give them a call to check.

I know the S-Tec guys have been doing MT's for a long time and people rave about the map they put on, but it's a fair bit more cash than that, so depends on what you're after.

Simply disabling the injector cut off throttle and some slight tweaks to the throttle mapping makes the bike so much smoother, that alone is worth the money.
I had the mail in flash done, very pleased with it