Hi from Melbourne

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Bought a 2015 mt09 today - private sale. Kind of a random choice, was thinking of a street triple or monster, but a work mate suggested the mt09.

Got scared of the issues the street triples and monsters seem to have, so got the mt09 instead. Doesn't seem to have a cct issue that some people complain about.

Silver/blue with abs.

JohnD

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum. Plenty of useful info on here if you search.
Not terribly active at times though

kev

Reaction score
Welcome from Yorkshire UK, we are just starting with the bad weather over here, first frost and salt on the roads, also a lot of mud from the farmers, on the back roads. Will keep riding all winter if dry, don't suppose you want to swap places, lol.

Dasfergmeister

Reaction score
Welcome from Yorkshire UK, we are just starting with the bad weather over here, first frost and salt on the roads, also a lot of mud from the farmers, on the back roads. Will keep riding all winter if dry, don't suppose you want to swap places, lol.
I'm yorkshire based too. This time of year is fairly depressing for good riding opportunities but I'll get out whenever I can too. I envy anyone in Australia.... just imagine being able to go for a decent ride all year round!

Reaction score
Never been to the UK. Wouldn't mind swapping, I despise warm weather!

But you're right, winter is ok for riding here, just have to watch out for occassional icing early in the morning in the south.