Hi There

Unfazed

Reaction score
As I've got an MT-09 ordered for March I thought I'd join the forum!

I've been a lifelong biker starting on dirt bikes, then trials, then eventually getting a road licence. I've had lots of different bikes over the years from trailies, road bikes, sports bikes, commuters and currently have an FZS600 (Foxeye Fazer) and a VFR1200 DCT.

The VFR's going to make room for the Tracer but I couldn't part with the Fazer, 70,000 and still going strong! Actually in lineage it must be Granddad to the Tracer so I'll have a family picture to upload soon.

Looking forward to joining in, picked up some interesting stuff already.

All the best for the future,

Unfazed

fizzy

Reaction score
As I've got an MT-09 ordered for March I thought I'd join the forum!

I've been a lifelong biker starting on dirt bikes, then trials, then eventually getting a road licence. I've had lots of different bikes over the years from trailies, road bikes, sports bikes, commuters and currently have an FZS600 (Foxeye Fazer) and a VFR1200 DCT.

The VFR's going to make room for the Tracer but I couldn't part with the Fazer, 70,000 and still going strong! Actually in lineage it must be Granddad to the Tracer so I'll have a family picture to upload soon.

Looking forward to joining in, picked up some interesting stuff already.

All the best for the future,

Unfazed
Welcome mate Enjoy the forum :cool:and the new bike

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
Welcome! Did you order one of the new colours for '16? I saw a grey/neon one the other day. I'd forgotten how long and over-hanging the standard plate is. The Tail Tidy Police would have something to say if they'd seen this new bike!

Unfazed

Reaction score
Hi yes, Fulfilled, got the Mistral Grey coming so looking forward to that, then a long weekend in the Ardenne/Eifel mountains coming up.

TT, as a member of the FOC-U forum, I'm used to a bit of madness!

Cheers guys

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi yes, Fulfilled, got the Mistral Grey coming so looking forward to that, then a long weekend in the Ardenne/Eifel mountains coming up.

TT, as a member of the FOC-U forum, I'm used to a bit of madness!

Cheers guys
Pmsl. FOC-U Will fit right in then chap! hahahah [emoji15]

Unfazed

Reaction score
Hi Locksmith, you don't happen to have a silver tracer and commute through east London and up the A2?

Locksmith

Reaction score
No, got an MT09. Do a bit of the A2 around Gravesend but in a van !!!!

Unfazed

Reaction score
Ah, I was speaking to a chap at the lights on the A13 the other week and he does pretty much the same commute as me on a silver one

Never mind,eh!