How did you find the site.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For all of you that have become members of the site... how did you find it. I
have been advertising it a few different ways and want to see what ones are most
effective..:D

Thanks

Dennis

flying circus

Reaction score
looking for info on the bike stumbled across the site, have always found bike forums a great help f800riders and suzukivanvan.co.uk being very good.

BDazzler

Reaction score
I saw the link on the FZ1 forum.

I'm on the FZ1, FZ6R, FZ8 and Ninja 300 forums too. My wife has a '09 Ninja 250R and we are considering an upgrade to an FZ6R, FZ8, Ninja 300, Ninja 650 or now, the FZ-09. She has been on her Ninja for 2.5 years now, and has progressed better than she thinks. I finally got her on a used (seemingly unmodded) FZ6R. She even said it wasn't as scary as she though it might be. I look forward to hearing how new owners like the bike and their reviews on it. It looks a bit tall for my wife, but I've seen FZ1's lowered a bunch, so maybe this FZ-09 would work.

PS It might be nice for this site to have links to the other forums too.

Brock Kickass

Reaction score
Nice to see some familiar folks here. I came from the FZ6R and FZ1 forums. They're excellent places; here's hoping we can make this just as welcoming, entertaining, and informative.

Steveric

Reaction score
Google the MT-09 forum and drove through you, if you don't mind I will link this forum with the french Fazermen. Please let me know before.:cool:

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Google the MT-09 forum and drove through you, if you don't mind I will link this forum with the french Fazermen. Please let me know before.:cool:
Welcome to the site.. Yes you may link the site... Thank you for asking

Nelly

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I found it through the "God father" of FZ sites the FZ6-Forum,

Neil

jarv

Reaction score
Hi - I am a member of the Warrior forum (RSW.com) and thought I'd ask Google if there was an MT-09 forum - hey presto!

Kenmoore

Reaction score
Was searching reviews and came across this site.

Am currently on many other forums and find them to be useful as I do a bit of work on friends bikes.

I hope to buy an 09 but as yet don't know what the price will be here in OZ!!!

rusty

Reaction score
I found the site by nothing more than "pot luck". I made an internet trawl under the heading of Yamaha MT-09 owners clubs, and this was one of several listed.

Snelle Snip

Reaction score
Found the site by 'Google', already at the beginning of it .
Followed it for a long time and registered today. Still no possibility to test the bike in Belgium. I'm looking forward to do so.

SlanGlad

Reaction score
Found the site by 'Google', already at the beginning of it .
Followed it for a long time and registered today. Still no possibility to test the bike in Belgium. I'm looking forward to do so.
Hi and welcome to you! Where in Belgium? I live in Belgium and I already own one. Maybe you cannot book your test drive via the Yamaha website yet. However, test models are already available in several Yamaha retailers. I've bought mine in Andenne.

Snelle Snip

Reaction score
Hasselt (Limburg) is about 50 km from Andenne (Zone Rouge).
I've booked a test drive 3 of 4 weeks ago via Belgian Yamaha site.
In Flanders any dealer has a test model yet, probably the first ones come in 1 or 2 weeks.