how much please ?

the voices

Reaction score
HI iam looking into running the mt09 in the streetfighter class next year, i will not need the headlight, indicators, rear lights indicators, full street rally kit incl brackets and seat and footpegs, and would be gratefull for a bit of help in what the parts are worth as they will just sit there unused.
my challenge nine kit should be here end of next week so will post pics asap. TT I WILL need the si tune over winter so will need details cheers wayne.
if anyone needs anything from s2concept mail me and i will help you contact them.https://www.flickr.com/photos/yamahamotorfr/14062783145/in/photostream/

Last edited:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Wayne. When ur ready for the flash just let us know. We're down in Newbury, Berkshire.
Also...
If u mail me a list of exactly what u want prices for I will run it through the computer and get u the Yamaha retail prices

Last edited:

the voices

Reaction score
Hi Wayne. When ur ready for the flash just let us know. We're down in Newbury, Berkshire.
Also...
If u mail me a list of exactly what u want prices for I will run it through the computer and get u the Yamaha retail prices
cheers for that, do you work at yamaha ? i will be selling the complete street rally parts kit and also front light/ indicators, front mastercylinder/lever, rear lights/indicators etc.

iam allowed 149bhp in the class, its 150 at sea level limit

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
cheers for that, do you work at yamaha ? i will be selling the complete street rally parts kit and also front light/ indicators, front mastercylinder/lever, rear lights/indicators etc.
No my mate owns a yamaha/suzuki dealership (I mite as well work there the amount I do lol)! I kinda just potter about there doing bits and bobs. I will try and get u an answer tomorrow.

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Very very exciting times The Voices, please keep us all up to date with your mods/parts progress etc, and good luck we will all be rooting for ya!!!!
Cheers daps!!!

the voices

Reaction score
Very very exciting times The Voices, please keep us all up to date with your mods/parts progress etc, and good luck we will all be rooting for ya!!!!
Cheers daps!!!
seems someone is trying to start a race series for the mt09 for next year, dont know who yet but ive had a tip off about it, i think its .................... def not me. will post pics soon, cheers fella.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score

iam allowed 149bhp in the class, its 150 at sea level limit

MT parts price for u buddy. This is wot I can get them for before discount and VAT.

If u pm me ur vin number I can get the prices for the rally kit. It doesn't list the kit separately so I will have to find them individually

Headlight: £219.19

Front indicators: £20.80 per side

Front master cylinder: full assembly (doesn't include hoses, banjos etc ) £116.92

Just the actual cylinder: £14.61

Front brake lever: £42.33

Taillight: £47.72

Rear indicators: £12.96 per side

I hope this helps.

Last edited: