how much to pay? 2015 mt09 with abs and akra?

taffyboyo

Reaction score
I never buy brand new and always like to save a few pennys when possible, but the difference in price between new and nearly new with abs and akra fitted is very small indeed, does anyone know of any dealers who may have a pre registered model for sale, I like the race blu colour but not too fussy, they all look great, just slightly out of my price range and I don't really want to compromise on the abs or the akra :)

taffyboyo

Reaction score
Cheers chaps, all sorted, ordered an asbo orange one :) with a few bits thrown in for free

Abs
Akra
Tail tidy
Front screen
Tank protector

Just gotta wait till next week to pick the beast up :)

Clydechops

Reaction score
2015, Orange, free Akra, ABS. £7199 OTR
Got mine on the last day the free akrapovic was on offer....... Race blue ABS £7021otr. Really chuffed with the deal from CMC cannock? just dropped in, they had a blazing orange for same price and this had also got a genuine yam screen & colour matched air intake grills fitted!! Had to have the blue though, it looked faster!!

taffyboyo

Reaction score
The one i ordered never materialized, as it turned out i missed out on the offer :( never mind though, on friday i pick up a new sport tracker with the high level akra and tail tidy and led blinkers :) so the great dissapointment turns into a happy ending :)

Yam MT 09

Reaction score
hello taff , how come the one you ordered didn't turn up ? think you'll be happy with the sport tracker , I love the black frame , they really look the business . what did you pay in the end ? that high level akra must be a few sovs , eh ! ;) enjoy it mate , hope the weather stays good for Friday !!!!

taffyboyo

Reaction score
its a bit of a long story with the bike, I was given a date to pick it up, took an extra 2 days off work etc got insurance and a lift to go and pick it up, the bike wasn't there- it hadn't been delivered to the dealer, I was livid but had to return to work (I work away) and by the time I got any sense out of them the offer was finished and the guy I was dealing with left the company, I am still waiting for my deposit back :(
but on the plus side, I phoned another dealer and got a good deal on the sport tracker, I hope the weather stays dry for Friday as well :) cheers yam mt 09

Yam MT 09

Reaction score
that first dealer sounds like a right shite outfit !!! c'mon then Taff , how much did you pay ?? :p

taffyboyo

Reaction score
I got the sport tracker from tamworth yamaha, its pre registered with 0 miles on the clock with the high level akrapovic on it allready, and then i paid extra for the tail tidy and led indicators:)

Ballpein

Reaction score
Got mine on the last day the free akrapovic was on offer....... Race blue ABS £7021otr. Really chuffed with the deal from CMC cannock? just dropped in, they had a blazing orange for same price and this had also got a genuine yam screen & colour matched air intake grills fitted!! Had to have the blue though, it looked faster!!
I made an inquiry 2 days after the offer had finished, the dealer made the phone call to Yam the following day...they said yes, I paid a holding deposit and I collect it on Saturday.

Oh, and you should've gone to Specsavers ;)

Clydechops

Reaction score
I made an inquiry 2 days after the offer had finished, the dealer made the phone call to Yam the following day...they said yes, I paid a holding deposit and I collect it on Saturday.

Oh, and you should've gone to Specsavers ;)
Brilliant!!! I take it the free Akra was the deal breaker then. Dealers tend to be very helpful where a potential sale is pending!
I purchased mine in a bit of a hurry to be honest but don't regret it one bit. Run it for a week with the standard pipe on but couldn't resist the lure of that Akra sitting in its box.... It just had to be done! That pipe is a must in my eyes.
Enjoy the new bike on Saturday, hope the weather stays good for collection.
Got to go now, emergency appointment at the Opticians!?

Ballpein

Reaction score
No, it wasn't a deal breaker... but that was the impression I gave the dealer :D.

...and I know what you mean about purchasing in a hurry....I haven't even ridden the bike yet! :eek: Let's hope I like it :cool:

Thanks for the kind words, the weather is looking good for the rest of the week, so Hopefully I'll be OK in that regard

:)

Clydechops

Reaction score
No, it wasn't a deal breaker... but that was the impression I gave the dealer :D.

...and I know what you mean about purchasing in a hurry....I haven't even ridden the bike yet! :eek: Let's hope I like it :cool:

Thanks for the kind words, the weather is looking good for the rest of the week, so Hopefully I'll be OK in that regard

:)
Same here........ I sat on it..... Never had a test ride....... Ordered it....... Collected the following week and it a grin from ear to ear all the way home??
ENJOY my friend, you'll love it!!????