Hyperpro progressive fork springs

billygatso

Reaction score
Getting tired of the front end dive under braking. Does anyone have any experience of progressive fork springs with the stock shock? Would I be better off getting stronger linear springs? I realize new cartridges and shock are the ultimate fix but if I can just reduce the brake dive I will be happy.:)

D

Deleted member 1834

have 14 reg mt09, when I bought it , it had hyper pro front and rear springs fitted by last owner, so much better than new demo bike I tried before I brought mine, can defiantly recommend fitting

chump

Reaction score
Getting tired of the front end dive under braking. Does anyone have any experience of progressive fork springs with the stock shock? Would I be better off getting stronger linear springs? I realize new cartridges and shock are the ultimate fix but if I can just reduce the brake dive I will be happy.:)
you're always better off with linear springs, but stiffer any type of spring will be an improvement as the stockers are very soft. raising the oil level will also improve dive.

Last edited:

Bon

Reaction score
Matris front fork cartridges and 0.9KG springs in mine with Nitron rear shock. So much better than the stock set up for me.