i`m back , on my 3rd MT09

razz

Reaction score
hello everyone , hope youre all well ? well i had a 14 plate and a 16 plate and on tuesday i pick up a 18 plate mt09 , in yamaha blue , 180 mile on the clock , ive had a couple of years on an fz1 gen 2 , my commute distance has dropped a huge amount , so thought id pop back to an mt for a spot of fun , once run in , ill do the usual exhaust , dyno , air box , fliter , tyres and get riding . bizarrely enough , its my normal dealer , and with my 16 plate i cut up a high level akro , thats still in there stores from when i traded mine in , so this bike may get my old system on it , time will tell , in the mean time , ride safe and i`ll be posting more soon

ady

Spook99

Reaction score
I just got my 2nd Tracer and lovin it. Had one the first ´15 before and traded it for the new GT and I’m made up. The dealer took the akro, engine sliders, reservoir cover, tank bag bracket, rad cover and led indicators off my old one and put em all the new one. More comfy, better suspension and brand spanking new (well most of it!) 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

razz

Reaction score
Spook99 , you can’t beat a new-ish toy , stevecbr , you still on your first , glad it’s going well , picked mine up this afternoon , perfectly in time with all the rain , love the look I can tell ya , maybe one day Steve , i’ll see you in Tinklers
https://postimg.cc/nM2qQVSX][/url]

woodie100

Reaction score
Indeed they are a great all rounder bike, loads of torque to have fun with, v decent brakes and very forgiving on bends etc all in all well chuffed with it!!
Enjoy it pal