Dzjiepie

Reaction score
I ordered one :cool:

Edit:
Woow, just received a personal message.
The guard will be send of today :D

Talking of a quick response!

It shall take about a week to get here.
As soon it is mounted on the Deep Armor, I'll post a picture.

Last edited:

Infinte

Reaction score
No. Just remove the side air intakes to gain access to the to radiator bolts. Remove the bolts. Slide the radiator off the lower locator. Place the guard on the locator. replace the radiator and but the top bolts back through the guard and radiator and tight. Replace the air intakes. Job done in 10 minutes.

sporti

Reaction score
That looks the goods.

Does it restrict the airflow, or does the design make this a non issue - it's a lot hotter down here as opposed to the UK.

Do you post to AU?

Dzjiepie

Reaction score
I just received my Infinite Rad Guard "special".
Looks awesome!
Me is happy:D

Infinte

Reaction score
It does not cause any over heating. A stone damaged radiator will cause a greater reduction in airflow than the guard will. Yes we ship to Oz . Go to infiniteperformance.co.uk

Twozup

Reaction score
Just fitted mine today- seriously underwhelmed with it.....

Fit is shocking. There's a big gap on the left hand side.

At first I thought it was something I'd did wrong but there's really only one way it can go on.
As per instructions supplied it's really easy but the unit is not fabricated well at all it's too big the folds are in wrong place.
I'm also concerned that it's a bit too flexible and once the wind gets to it it's gonna rattle against the radiator itself so much so that I've slotted a bit of padding in the gaps.

Didn't have the best of customer service either- after buying off the website ( not eBay) its taken ages to arrive and was told the guard had been despatched- but after it didn't arrive within allocated time I called to be told that it had been recalled after an issue with quality control??? Strange how that can be done after posting.
I smelled some sales bs but let it go.
Then I found out it was also being sent to wrong address I put for down for delivery ie they sent to my billing address not postal address-

Then after I was told they'd try and get in touch with courier and is receive a call or email to confirm (which in fairness they said re-routing package was doubtful)
I was also willing to let this go.....

I won't be dealing with them again after this.
Maybe I was just one who slipped through the net but seriously seriously unimpressed with quality or service.
Very poor.

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I had he same things with their carbon stuff. The tank ring was ok but the holes for the tank bolts were so out of line I cud only get one bolt out and the others were completely covered by the carbon. The carbon yolk protector wudnt even stick lol. Crap stuff