Introduction - another new guy

Hexme

Reaction score
Good afternoon all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My names Tony, I live in Hampshire and currently own a R1200GS Adventure.

I've had a problem with my hip so the big old BM has to go. I have a test ride booked for Saturday on a Tracer 9, like the looks ever since I first saw one.

I've already put a refundable deposit down a new model in black as its on back order and I don't mind waiting 3 weeks. Hopefully I'll enjoy it as much as I like looking at it!

Going to have a good trawl through the threads on here as I think some good information can be found without asking the same questions as the last 20 newbies!

Ride Safe

Tony

Hexme

Reaction score
Oops, just seen the new members section.... Ah well, the good intent of an introduction was there!

Hexme

Reaction score
This verification thing is a bit strange, never seen it before. Was asking me to move the woman to the middle, kept thinking there were at least 3 pictures that looked like a woman :eek:

Mobil1

Reaction score
Welcome. I've only been here a little while. Good site it is. I got my MT09 as I wanted something different from my FZR. It's a fantastic machine and it's 46kg lighter than the FZR. Which I still have and will never part with.

Hexme

Reaction score
Welcome. I've only been here a little while. Good site it is. I got my MT09 as I wanted something different from my FZR. It's a fantastic machine and it's 46kg lighter than the FZR. Which I still have and will never part with.
Welcome also!