I've probably said it before....

Locksmith

Reaction score
...... But what a feckin awesome bike the MT is.
150 miles of A mode fun in the sun.
Roll on a couple of weeks when we hit the Alps together :)

Fluke

Reaction score
Mate! I'm totally with you.
I ferkin' love my MT and in three weeks I'm heading over to Belgium for a long weekend of hoonery.
Can't wait:D

fizzy

Reaction score
...... But what a feckin awesome bike the MT is.
150 miles of A mode fun in the sun.
Roll on a couple of weeks when we hit the Alps together :)
Yes mate doing the same myself in September 10 days in the alps, ,, bring it on :cool:

loneranger

Reaction score
this bike is way better than the MT07 i had. Its really opening up now that its had its first service. Freakin power man!

Yam MT 09

Reaction score
loving the MT 09 , gets better with every ride , took the wife out for the first time yesterday and she loved it too !!! renntec grab rail might not look that great but she said it did the job , the bike pulled great , no problems , another very happy owner !!!!!! :p ;)

davie

Reaction score
I am going to France next year, seeing as Scotland are going to win their group and qualify for the finals. woo hoo, SCOTLAND!, SCOTLAND! SCOTLAND! SCOTLAND!

derek28862

Reaction score
i hope so i am travelling through 8 countries starting the 12th july should comfortably do 120 mile on a tank full

lee1980

Reaction score
Same here only commuting to work and back but its getting better with more miles always find same after with a new bike suddenly it sorta gels, now its much smoother and pulls like nuts only need 2 gears around town lol.

Locksmith

Reaction score
Fuel range depends on what bikes you are riding with. My crew all have naked or sport bikes so we all fill up together, start thinking of filling up after 100 miles. You need a little break by then anyway!

Roll on Saturday :):):):)

alan_manic

Reaction score
The lads from work just returned form an 8 day tour in Holland, Germany and France. They've got 1200GS's, 1200RT's, a Tiger Sport. Planning going with them next year but thinking I might need to change the MT09 for a bike with a better fuel range.

Locksmith

Reaction score
Got back from 3 ace days riding around Morzine/Les Gets French Alps area. Got into Switzerland and Italy as well.

The MT was fekkin unbelievable yet again. Couldn't have wished for a better bike!!!
Sunday mornings will seem a bit tame for a while lol.

MTom

Reaction score
yeah its not quite built for touring but at least you are one with the elements.

Ive been to Luxembourg and back and it was great

Locksmith

Reaction score
Should have said, we don't tour, take the bikes down in a van and stay at a nice hotel.
None of that luggage shit on the bikes [emoji41]